Twenty Greateen!

Hey Mom!

So I know my last post was a fairly trollish thing to do during the holiday season but it's back to business here in Twenty Greateen!

So I've decided to approach this year with the attitude that there is lots to love (also to annoy my friends with whimsical sayings). Could we end up in the middle of nuclear apocalypse? We sure could! Could the GMOs, white bread and Flamin' Hot Cheetos finally kills us? Definite possibility! Could they make a sequel to Pacific Rim? They could and, in fact, did!

BUT (and it's a big but, you cannot lie) despite all these things, I want to find things to love and be excited about. Could it be all the possible spellings of Twenty Greateen/20Gr18/20Gr8een? You bet! Could I get superpowers from the GMOs, white bread and Flamin' Hot Cheetos? Maybe but probably I'll just not be hungry anymore which is Wonder-full (get it? because I'd be full and also Wonder Bread? Oh man, you just can't put a price on this kind of content). Could they make another Star Wars movie? They could and, in fact, did!


***STAR WARS MOVIE OPINION INCOMING***

Ok listen, you guys, I know this film was not perfect! BUT (and it's a big but, you other brothers can't deny) it was a great mix of throwbacks and unexpected happenings... which is ultimately the spirit of 20Greateen despite the flaws and back-to-back Porg humour (yes, Porg it's not a sneeze or a typo) we can find lots to love about imperfect things!
This isn't really relevant to anything but I've set a precedent by including visuals and I'd like to maintain that standard of excellence.
HASHTAG20GREATEEN!

That is all.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Richard Cross 1960-2014

Irreversibly Redeemed

Animal Crossing: A Double Edged Sword