I'm Breaking Up with You

Dear Epson Printer,

You're the worst.  I've given this relationship everything I have but I'm tired.  Tired of doing the little things like replacing your ink cartridges and making sure you have any size and density paper you could ask for. Until today that has all been worth it.  All the fighting and paper jams and ridiculously expensive ink, I was happy to work things out. Until today.  Today I realized that the problem wasn't the ink.  You had plenty of ink.  You are a greedy and ungrateful printer,.

I have needs.  And today I paid 11 cents to have those needs met by communal printer at the library.   You could've been my one and only Epson Printer... I would've been faithful to you until the ends of the earth. I will not cry any more tears because of you Epson Printer.  I've had enough yesterdays and given up too many tomorrows.  We're done.

Sincerely,

Mackenzie T Judd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Richard Cross 1960-2014

Irreversibly Redeemed

Animal Crossing: A Double Edged Sword