My Second First Day of School (This Year)

Hey Mom!

First day of a new semester means so many things.  Firstly, all my new years resolutions with be immediately nixed.  Secondly, I will be on sleep withdrawal for the first two weeks of class (symptoms include increased caffeine intake, irritability and inability to accept emotional hardship).  It also means for the next 24 hours or so I will be gripped with a constant, nauseating anxiety.  Let me paint a picture of my madness for you:

I am worried.
What if I go to the wrong classes?
What if I forget a pen?
What if I accidentally registered in the wrong class?
What if the class suddenly ceases to exist?
What if the entire university is a fake like that movie I saw that one time?
What if everyone in my life is actually trolling me an whenever I leave the room they just laugh and laugh?

WHOA, whoa I need to calm down.

I am nervous.
What if my classes are too difficult?
What if I buy the textbook early but don't use it?
What if I wait too long and they run out of textbooks?
What if they run out of paper?
What if the world runs out of paper and then I can't take notes?
What if I accidentally sit on my laptop and it breaks and I can't take notes?
What if I leave my laptop on my bed and it catches fire?
What if I accidentally sit on my laptop on my bed and I catch fire?
What if my avengers duvet catches fire?!?!


I could go on but I feel like you get the gist of it.  Anyway usually it ends in fire or a natural disaster.  The upside to all of this is of course that after tomorrow it will go away and be replaced with an intense fear of failure.  Yay university!

That is all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Richard Cross 1960-2014

Irreversibly Redeemed

Animal Crossing: A Double Edged Sword