Back Pain & Donkey Lobes

Hey Mom!

So if you don't know, I've been in the process of rehabbing my back (again? or lately? or more differently? I don't know). I've been getting better at doing the exercises... which is great. My back has been feeling really good and I'm not limping as much as I used to.... also great.

Until today. In case you're wondering, I've spent the better part of the last hour staring at my ceiling whilst choking on my own snot and tears ->Which is humiliating, by the way.  Not only am I disgusting, I'm essentially waterboarding myself with my own bodily fluids.

Now I know what you're thinking Mack, please stop talking about your bodily fluids on the internet! Fair enough but I'm going to get a bit preachy here in a second and if you'd like to check out now is the time.

While doing homework lying on your back is difficult and lying on the floor is uncomfortable. My friends offered to take notes for me so I could go home.... which is great (and also warmed my heart like silly putty in the microwave). And now I'm lying on the floor eating halloween candy.... also great.

Sometimes the one thing you need to go right goes wrong and that sucks donkey lobes. But as long as there's a pile of guilt-free mini chocolate bar wrappings right there with you, it's going to be ok.

That is all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Richard Cross 1960-2014

Irreversibly Redeemed

Animal Crossing: A Double Edged Sword