Stranded: A Tale of Zits, Flamingos and Winter

Hey Mom!
I have went from Lethbridge to Vancouver to Calgary to Edmonton this week.  I smell like roadkill and I have a zit the size of the Michigan under my nose. I believe the zit is a metaphor for my current state of affairs... Under a ton of pressure and oozing fluid.

Anyway.   today I went from Calgary to Edmonton to visit my brother's puppy.... I mean my brother....'s puppy..... dang it. We headed back to Calgary from whence my sister and I continued on to Lethbridge.  Or at least we attempted to.  It suddenly turned to winter and we are currently stranded in Claresholm.

It's not so bad.  We found motel room in this teeny-wiener town and there are flamingos, grizzly bears and cacti on the comforters (down right neato if you ask me).  The drunk gentleman attempting to steal a vaccuum from the front desk was very polite.... staring at someone without saying a word for three straight minutes is polite right?  It's cold enough out that the Chinese food in the trunk will keep.... we think.

Honestly, our room is clean and has two deadbolts and that's all that matters.

That is all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Richard Cross 1960-2014

Irreversibly Redeemed

Animal Crossing: A Double Edged Sword